Strawberry Cream Cheese Popsicles
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 10 oz. cream cheese, cut in 1 inch cubes
- Mix sugar and water in medium saucepan, stirring until mixture comes to a boil.
- Add cream cheese and stir till cream cheese melts (it may still be lumpy)
- Set aside and cool completely
- Put strawberries in blender and pulse briefly
- Add cooled sugar and cream cheese mixture and blend well.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 1 hour
- Remove from freezer and insert popsicle sticks. Return to freezer for at least 6 hours.