Old Fashioned Vanilla Ice Pops
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle vanilla cream soda
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour cream soda into a bowl and whisk until no longer bubbly; set aside.
- Heat water and sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sugar mixture and vanilla extract into the cream soda.
- Pour mixture into small plastic cups or ice pop molds and place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer and insert wooden ice pop sticks. Freeze until firm.