This creamy Cajun chicken pasta is quick, easy and delicious. It tastes like it was a lot of work, but in reality is one of those meals that you can have on the table in a few minutes after a busy day at work.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked al dente
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 thinly sliced green onion
- 2-3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender,
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese