Creamy Blackberry Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place water and sugar in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to boil and sugar is thoroughly dissolved. Cool completely.
- Place cooled syrup and blackberries in a blender and blend on low until berries are the desired consistency (some people may prefer a chunkier berries.
- Add cream and blend on low just until incorporated into the berry mixture.
- Pour into popsicle molds and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 more hours or overnight.